Saturday, November 22, 2008

What to do....

Here it is Saturday night and what are we doing? NOTHING!!!! I am bored and really want to get out of the house, but we did run some errands earlier today and so we are supposed to be cleaning. Someone just does not want to clean anymore, he claims that he is tired. Yet I am the one who only got about 4 hours of sleep last night. Maybe I can convince him that we need to go to Target and get some cleaning products. I would say lets go to the movies but I already saw Twilight yesterday and there really isn't much else out that I want to see. I would just go to bed but it is not even 6:30 yet so I would just be up again in a few hours.

1 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

We read books tonight.
Ate dinner, watched an awesome sunset and read books.
Wwwhooohooo - big Saturday night in La Paz!