Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Making a list...

Checking it twice, gonna find out who's naughty and nice. Well not actually. I am making my list for Friday. Yes I am crazy and go shopping at like 4 am. Tomorrow the ads for Black Friday come out tomorrow. Jeremy is going to go get me a newspaper tomorrow morning so I can go through the ads and make my plan of attack. Some of the ads are online now but I love to have the ad so I can circle the stuff I need. I am so excited for turley tomorrow too!!

1 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

That sounds like hell to me...
One time, and one time only my friend Dione took me underwear shopping the day after. I told her NEVER again!
Of course with a 4 day weekend, we would usually go somewhere - the islands, Mexico, anywhere but shopping.
Watch out for those elbows!