Sunday, November 9, 2008

November....

Since it is now November I decided to be festive and do a Turkey background.....yummmmm...I am ready for a Thanksgiving dinner!! We are doing an early Thanksgiving with Jeremy's mom next weekend while she is in town. We are going to have turkey, mashed potatos, gravy, cranberry sauce, rolls, corn....and pumpkin pie!!!! Oh and I can't forget Peppermint Ice Cream. We only get to have Peppermint Ice Cream for a few months every year and we have already bought I think 3 containers of it. We love the Dreyers brand (I think it is the slow churrned one) very creamy and pepperminty!!!!

2 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

We'll probably have enchiladas and tacos. And a margarita. And then some flan.

gretchkin said...

Mmmmm, peppermint..... So if you are having Thanksgiving early does that mean you get to decorate for Christmas early?? I love your Thanksgiving background! (gobble, gobble)