Monday, November 17, 2008

I have decided....

I really want to get a new inflatable Christmas yard decoration this year. I have searched Home Depot online and have found this cute 4 foot Snoopy!!!! The best part is he is cheap ($25).

I have to wonder though will he fit in with our 4 foot and 8 foot penguins? I would really like to get this one...

But it's $70 and I don't want to spend that much for a yard decoration. We are going to put up our multicolored icicle lights and our infaltables and be done for this year. But I really want a Snoopy too.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

wait until after christmas and maybe it will be on sale for next year!

Jennifer said...

They always sell out way before Christmas but I am hoping that the big one is still there after Christmas. I don't think to many people will be buying them this year.