Wednesday, November 12, 2008

How many posts do you have?

I was checking out my Aunt Heather's blog this morning and saw that she has 330 posts for 2008. I on the other hand have 140, oh wait it will be 141 after this post. That means I still need to do 189 posts just to catch up to her, that's a lot of posting to do in the few weeks we have left for this year. SO what should I blog about? Our life is pretty boring around here right now. I do have lots of pictures from the summer that I have been meaning to post. Maybe I will do that for the next few days so I can feel caught up with life.

2 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Ha ha ha! This is not a contest young niece of mine! I have nothing else to do down here in the land of slow movement...

Jennifer said...

I know it's not a contest. I just feel like I don't update enough. I mean I don't have a job or kids so I should be doing something. Maybe I should clean the house. Right now I am a terrible housekeeper.