Sunday, November 16, 2008

The best body scrub ever....

Do you have dry skin? Is it hot in your town and you need to be refreshed? I found that the Twisted Peppermint Body Scrub is the best body scrub that I have ever used. After using it your skin feels soft and refreshed. Jeremy even tried it and said that his skin was tingley (I know a weird word) after he got out of the shower. I LOVE this stuff. I know own 6 jars of it. I know that's a lot but it only comes out once a year. Plus I use coupons to get it every time I go to Bath and Body Works. We went to the one in the mall tonight and all of the holiday stuff was buy one get one 50% off. Between the 4 of us shopping (Gretchen, Jen and Cecilia) we cleaned them out of their stock that they just got back in. My goal is to get enough to last me for until it is released again next winter.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya, it was prity good stuff.