Saturday, November 29, 2008

My first Hockey Game

This morning my Dad called and asked if I wanted to go to a hockey game today. I went with my Dad, my Aunt Robin and my youngest brother Todd. We had some great seats, thanks to Aunt Robin, she got a family pack that even came with 4 hotdogs and 4 sodas. We saw a few minor fights and a lot of bodys slamming into the wall. I finally figured out why men love this sport. It is a bunch of men beating each other up with sticks and all chasing a small puck around an ice rink. It was the most entertaining sort event that I have ever watched. This was after the Kings scored a point.

The refs were trying to keep a fight from breaking out.









This was the actual view from our seats. We were in the second level of the Staples Center and our view was good enough for me considering I have never been to the Staples Center. I am now addicted to hockey and am ready to go to another game!!!



1 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

How fun! My old roommate's mother worked for a company that owned 4 seats at the forum. The mom was the secretary to the owner, so we got all the hockey tickets and went all the time! Exciting, but scary sometimes, because the seats were pretty close. And since they were owned seats we also got a cocktail waitress...
And got to see a lot of concerts for free - The Police with Oingo Boingo opening for one!