Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!

Well I really don't want that but I do want to go to Sears and purchase some of the peices to A Christmas Story.
There's the one where they Dad gets the Leg Lamp.
Flick's tongue stuck to the flag pole...I triple dog dare you!!!Can't forget the Bumpus hounds. How many did they have again?And Ralphie's house!!! They also have the department store and the school and a car with the tree tied to the top of it. I want them all!!!! I did notice that Sears has them on sale right now. It may take me a few years but someday I will own the entire set. Kohl's had them a few years ago but I have not seen them there yet this year.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Well... I think I have mentioned this before. But my family never watched A Christmas Story...

So I dont get this post. LOL.

Jennifer said...

Your dad has watched it, so you must have seen it once. If not then get it and watch it!!