Sunday, November 9, 2008

Updated Music

Ok so I know that it is the beginning of November but I had the urge to add some Christmas music to my playlist. I know, I should have waited until after Thanksgiving, but I had to do it now since all of the stores are playing Christmas songs. The Chinese Christmas Carol song is short but it is from the movie A Christmas Story, which if you know me at all you know that it my FAVORITE Christmas movie!!!




Speaking of A Christmas Story, I was at Sears yesterday and they have the whole town scene from the movie in little ceramic houses and statues. I have decided that I need them all and will try to buy one at least once each year. Travis told me that he would buy me one this year. I do have a leg lamp ornament for my tree. I still need to get a big leg lamp. I also saw at Target that there is a 25th snniversary Christmas Story movie out. I will have to buy a new one this year since I have worn out my old one!! Yes I watch it way to much. Here are some pictures from the movie, some of my favorite scenes!!










Also I bet nobody knows this but Jeremy kind of looked like Ralphie when he was little. I will try and find a picture of him when he was a kid to post.

0 comments: