Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Anyone wondering....

You might be asking yourself "Why is there a leg lamp on the side of this blog". Well it's because I love the leg lamp and anything that has to do with A Christmas Story. I watched the movie last night and am waiting for Thanksgiving to be here so I can decorate for Christmas. We are having a very cheap Christmas this year but that does not mean that I can not decorate the house. I am going to have to beg Jeremy to help with the outside lights and we need to dig out our 2 blow up penguins. I really want to get a new one this year. Maybe a polar bear or a snowman or santa. I need to start searching for them now. Yes I know I am weird.

1 comments:

gretchkin said...

Oh my gosh I watched Christmas Story last night as well. Spooky. Is it ever to early to watch Christmas Story? Fra ra ra ra ra!!