Thursday, November 20, 2008

Rude People...

When I took my grandma to the doctor's the other day there was this crazy lady screaming at the girl behind the counter. All I got was something about needing her inhaler and not having $15 to pay for it and they should help her because she was poor...insert tons of inappropriate languge that should not be used in public and not as loud as she was using it here...and shouldn't the doctors office help poor people. She ended up storming out of the office without an inhaler. Well today I went to Vons to pick up a prescription for Grandma and guess who was in the line behind me. Yep that rude laud annoying lady from the doctors office. She had a cart full of junk and I do mean full. She got up to the window next to me at the pharmacy and started yelling at the girl behind the counter that she did not have money to pay for her medications because she was poor. She wanted her medications for free. The girl that was helping me stopped and listened to what was going on, she seemed a little shocked, and so I leaned over to her and said that I had seen her doing the same thing at the doctor's office a few days ago and to just tell her no and she would leave. Sure enough about 15 seconds later the pharmacist came over and told the lady that she had to pay for the medicine and once again she got mad and walked away, with her cart full of junk. I was out of the store before she got to the front of the line at the checker so I am not sure what happened there, but if you can't afford your medicine then how can you afford all of the crap that she had in her cart?

I meant to tell me grandma this when I went to her house but forgot. I know she will be reading it here though!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

she probably went outside, got into her big suv and drove thru starbucks for some coffee to take with her when she went and got her hair and nails done so she could go out to dinner that night.

Evann Carter said...

Sheesh...people in this world.

Jennifer said...

Actually they drove a crappy red volvo. The daughter was circling the parking lot while I was waiting for a spot and she was honking her horn at me to move. I had my blinker on and was waiting for a lady to pull out of her spot. She was just stupid.