Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

Here are a few pictures of Travis and Theresa from Halloween...
Travis was posing for me, not sure what was up with the werid look on his face!! Theresa posing. She loves for me to take pictures of her, can you tell??

Travis was trying to pose by himself, but Theresa had to be in the picture as well.


Theresa AKA Super Girl walking down the street.


Travis AKA Superman walking down the street. I just realized that he has a normal look on his face in this one!!




Travis and I had gotten to go to Tutor Time earlier on Friday for Theresa's Halloween Parade and party. Of course I forgot the camera in the car so I did not get to take any pictures. After the party the 3 of us came back to my house to get ready for Trick or Treating. We had a good time, poor Jeremy was hit on a few times. I know that we have at least one of those on video.


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Travis was trying to look like a tough guy I guess, showing off his muscles and his 'don't mess with me' look.

Meghan said...

I love Travis' faces!!! They are priceless.

I'm so glad to see these two had a great time!

So did Cinderfella! LOL