Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weather

When was the last time we had 86 degress and east winds in January??? I am so tired of the hot and windy weather. It is not helping me get over the bronchitis at all. It is kicking up dirt and dust and making me cough even more. I took an extra dose of the cough medicine tonight because I have coughed so much today that my chest hurts. I did just check the weather and it is only SUPPOSED to be 76 tomorrow and we may even have rain from Wednesday through Sunday!! Yeah I am praying for rain. I need it to wash away all of the dirt and dust that is flying around and I would like it to wash my car also.

We tried to go to the movies today but there was a lot of traffic on the freeway so we got to the theatre right as the movie was starting and there was no parking so we decided to not go today. We will try again either later this week or over the weekend.

We did go to Target. I needed mayonaise and mustard and their prices are cheaper than the grocery store.

Now I am going to finish watching Desperate Housewives and then try to go to sleep. Jeremy is in bed already but it is way to hot in our room to sleep. He just turned on our window air conditioner so hopefully the room will be cooled off enough for me when I go to bed.

0 comments: