Tuesday, January 6, 2009

sick update...

I went to the doctor tonight and was told that I have bronchitis. I now get to take some yummy anitbotics for 10 days and have that yummy cough syrup with codiene so I can sleep. We went to the uregent care in Santa Paula which is nice because they are not normally busy and since they are owned by CMH you only have to pay half of your bill when you are there if you do not have insurance!! We only paid $40 for me to be seen by the doctor and we were there for only about 30 minutes. Hopefully with these drugs I will be feeling better soon!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish you a speedy recovery. I hate the heavy coughing ailments.

The Clobes Crew said...

I pay more than that and I DO have insurance!

Elizabeth said...

I'm glad you finally went to the doctor!