Saturday, January 10, 2009

I got a new phone!!!

After talking about a new phone and going over all the features of the phones out there. We decided to get me a Blackberry so I can have access to my email at any time. This way while a lot of the jobs that I have been applying for are through email I can check my email anywhere I am in case I need to reply pretty quickly. I am now in the process of learning how to use the phone and how to access my email from it and how to respond to the emails. Here is a picture of my new phone or should I say my Christmas present. I have still not found a job yet. There is very little to chose from and most people want more expirence than what I have. I keep checking with the temp agencies and I check the newspaper every day but so far no luck. My first 6 months of unemployment is up this month and I will file for an extension, keep your fingers crossed that I get it.

I am still sick. The antibiotics that they gave me are not working and I am almost out of the lovely cough syrup that they gave me. I am going to call the doctor's office tomorrow to see if I can get a refill on the syrup and hope that the antibiotics kick in soon. I am really tired of begin sick and coughing all of the time. Actually today it seems like it got worse yet again. My nose has been stuffy and my throat hurt and I coughed way to much. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

2 comments:

Evann Carter said...

Cool phone! I'm sorry you're still sick. Hope you get well soon.

Elizabeth said...

yes, go to the doctor! watch out that this doesn't turn into pneumonia or something.