Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Years Eve

Here it is January 22 and I am just now posting pics from New Years Eve. Maybe I will even get around to posting some Christmas pictures as well. Anyway I just wanted to share a few of my favorites from that night. Here is Travis wearing his hat and concentrating very hard playing the Wii.
I know this one is blurrying but I was trying to show what the kid was wearing from a side view.

Doesn't Travis look like a shriner from the back with his hat on?? We were laughing at him because that's what we thought he looked like.

Theresa and her New Years crown. I bought ones that had blinking lights in them and the kids thought they were great. Travis had gone with me that morning to pick them out. I always wait to buy the hats until New Years Eve because then they are 50% off!!!


Later Theresa traded Uncle Jeremy for his hat. Of course he would not put on any stupid party hat. For some reason she likes to wear his hats. I have a picture of her somehwere from when she was about 8 months old and she is wearing his beanie with flames on it. I need to find that picture and post it. She was way to cute then, well she still is now too.








0 comments: