Saturday, January 31, 2009

Lazy Saturday...

We are bored around here. We are trying not to spend a lot of money but we found out that Twilight is playing at the cheap $3.00 theatre so we are going to take the terrible duo and go watch it this afternoon. Emily and I saw it on opening day but Jeremy and Todd have not seen it yet. So for $12.00 all 4 of us can go to the movies. We already had lunch and I have some candy to bring to make the kids be quiet. Now if I can only figure out how to smuggle in our own drinking fountain things would be great.

Jeremy is now making the children help him clean up the house so I don't have to do it. I guess I get today off!!!!

My dad called from Walt Disney World and said that if we ever get the chance to go to skip the Magic Kingdom section as it is just like going to Disneyland and to hit the other 3 parks. I wish I could have gone with them for this trip as I don't think we will be making it to Florida anytime soon.

6 comments:

Evann Carter said...

$3.00 THEATER!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!

Hey Dad...let's go!!!

The Clobes Crew said...

First, that movie is rated PG-13. When you say kids...do you mean Travis and Theresa? They are too young to see that movie.

For sneaking in drinks, wear a hooded sweatshirt! The other day, I took the kids to the movies; I had candy and drinks for all four of us in the hood of the sweatshirt. It worked great!

If you make it to Florida, skip Epcot Center too. My friends and I chose that park since we knew Disney World was the same as Disneyland while we were there on a business trip. It was awful; out-dated, cheesy, and a waste of money.

Meghan said...

I wish I had a $3.00 movie theater. It's $7 for a matinee or $10 for a night showing. But here's my opinion on DisneyWorld. Yes, Magic Kingdom is just like Disneyland, but its a backward twisted version... trust me I know my Disneyland... I still find it enjoyable. I loved going to MGM Studios, that was FUN!

Jennifer said...

The kids we took are my sister an brother who are 16 and 14. We did break down and buy some drinks there.

The Clobes Crew said...

Oh, that is much better than taking the other kids. Did you like the movie? I though it was horrible with really bad acting. Mera didn't like it compared to the book.

Take a hooded sweatshirt next time!

Jennifer said...

I did enjoy the movie for the most part. The acting needs some major improvement!! I love the book though.