Friday, January 2, 2009

I have decided...

There are 3 things that I have decided today. One is that Nyquil D is my new best friend and the other is that I am going to leave the Christmas counter on my blog so I can be prepared for next Christmas. I was thinking that I should start my shopping now since it took me forever this year to finish. And the third thing is that I hate grocery shopping. We are going to Albertsons and Costco tomorrow because we are completely out of food. Our cupboards have been bare for the past week or so but with being sick I have not felt like going shopping however it has to be done tomorrow.

3 comments:

Meghan said...

did you see matt's new layout?!?!

love the pic at the bottom

Evann Carter said...

Don't worry, we need to go to the store too. Our tummies are rumbling. ) :

Elizabeth said...

I hate grocery shopping, too, especially when Keith goes with me because he is like a little kid and wants everything he sees. He also likes to browse. Ugh.