Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Well I have been bad and have not blogged because I have been sick!!! I will do a good update in a few days when I will hopefully be back to normal. I have not even been checking email, sorry mom that I have not responded to you yet. I have spent a lot of time sleeping and trying to get over the cold/flu thing that I got 3 weeks ago. The past few days I have been worse and thought that it might have turned into bronchitis or pnemonia (my spelling sucks right now) but I am starting to be able to breathe better and am finally coughing up all the crap that has been in my chest. So I hope everyone had a great New Years and a Great Christmas. I will do a better update soon!!

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I've been wondering about you! Hope you feel better soon, go to the doctor if you don't!