Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sick update...

I just got back from the doctor's office. I have a fever today and was able to get a refill on the cough syrup plus I get to now use an inhaler of Albuterol to hopefully help and get rid of the bronchitis. If in 2 weeks I am still sick they will then want to do a chest xray. The doctor thinks that the inhaler should work to help clear out my chest and I should be feeling better soon. I went to CVS to drop of the prescriptions and it is a 2 hour wait to pick them up. So we will be going back tonight once Jeremy gets home. I was told to drink lots of fluids and limit my activies until I start feeling better.

In other news it's January and it was to hot. It is around 80 or so today and I am wearing shorts and a shirt. Um isn't it still supposed to be winter??? I want some rain and cold temperatures. I hate being sick when it is hot.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry you're still sick. These things do hang on long after their welcome is worn out.

I'm having trouble reading your black-on-red font......can you make the background something that contrasts a bit better? Thanks!!