Sunday, January 18, 2009

Boring Sunday

We are very bored today. Jeremy's mom was here this weekend so we went to her house for breakfast before she flew back up north and then came home and are laying around in front of the tv. He is camped out in the living room watching football and I have been in the bedroom watching Rosanne. Wow we sure are exciting people. I would like to go watch a movie since it is like 85 and windy outside but I really don't feel like leaving the house. I am still sick and the inhaler makes me cough up some lovely stuff but that means that it is working.

In other news I have made my final car payment. Once they cash the check I will now own my car and will not have to send them anymore money!!! Yeah!! My car is 6 years old but it only has 31,000 miles on it because we never take it anywhere. Jeremy likes to drive his truck which is a gas hog. I filled up my car with gas in December and it took me over a month to go through it. I just put more gas in it yesterday.

I did get some good news yesterday. Denise (who is currently serving our country in Iraq) will be home sometime in the beginning of March. She has a month left in Iraq and then goes to Kuwait for a little bit and then to New York and then finally back home. I am very excited to see her since I have not seen her in over a year. I am also glad that she has stayed safe the whole time she has been in Iraq.

Ok I am going to go back to being bored now.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY For Denise. I have the threat of a second year looming over my head.