Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Zak

Today is my cousin Zak's Birthday, I believe it is his 19th birthday. I really hope I am right about that!! Anyway back when he was a little boy I used to babysit him and his sisters. He was such a cute and cuddley kid. Now he is all grown up and yes he gives great hugs still.

Here he is with his very pretty sisters. And again with his sisters when they were all in Paris last year.

I had to post this picture. His sisters dressed him up. I think he looks very cute in pink.


This was Christmas a long long time ago. Wasn't he such a cute little boy??


Happy Birthday Zak!!!!!!



4 comments:

Evann Carter said...

Happy Birthday Zak! I remember when everyone went on the San Fransisco trip, and you squashed that huge spider.

Woah! 19???? You're catching up to Meghan. ( :

Meghan said...

Remember when Renee was driving the van, and we were in an underground parking lot, and she drove around a corner, and Zak hit the side of the car, to make it sound like the had hit the wall... good times

Anonymous said...

Oh my god that was hilarious, Meg.

But what I really wanted to say was that Renee and I most certainly did not dress him up that day. He did that to himself.

Jennifer said...

Zak dressed himself up?? What was he thinking?? He is still such a cutie though.