Monday, January 12, 2009

More doctor issues...

I called today to see if I could get a refill on the cough syrup that I got at the doctor's last week. CVS faxed the office but had not heard back yet when I talked to them at 5. So I called Urgent Care and was able to talk to the nurse and I was told that they will not refill it and I need to go see my primary doctor. I again explained to them that I no longer have a primary doctor because I no longer have insurance and my last insurance was Kaiser so I can not even go to see them. She did recommend that I come in tomorrow morning and see if I can see the Nurse Prationer and maybe they can refill it that way. Since I had her on the phone I decided to mention that I am still sick and the antibiotics do not seem to be working. She told me to keep taking them for now and that bronchitis can take 10 to 14 days to go away after you begin the medicine. So now I get to find the money to pay for another doctors visit and then find more money to pay for more medicine or I just wait another week or longer to see if it goes away on it's own. I am so frustrated with this. All I wanted was to get a refill on the cough syrup so I can sleep without coughing all night and hopefully get better soon. Remind me not to get sick anymore, it's way to much hassle.

1 comments:

gretchkin said...

You better get well. The Highland Festival at the Queen Mary is on February 14 & 15. Get well because we have to go this year!!!!!