Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Historic Day

I really must be out of it because I completely forgot that we got a new President today. I turned on the tv and watched my show from last night and when I was done I thought I would watch the news when Isaw that every channel is showing the Inaugration (I hope thats spelled right). Wow we have our first African American President. I did not vote for him, yes I liked John McCain better but I am giving Barack Obama a chance. He can't do any worse than George Bush. Maybe he will fix the ecomony and help me find a job. I am still trying to find out if my unemployement benefits will be extended as I only have one more big check which should be here today and one small check left. I keep calling EDD but they are to busy to answer the phone and I am told to call back later. Can you tell that it is frustrating??? Everyday I keep hoping that I will find a job but so far nothing is out there. I would go back to school but we don't have the money to pay for that and I would still need a job to pay the bills. So for now I am going to attempt to do some laundry and maybe the dishes. It depends on how tired I get. I am still coughing a lot and am feeling a little better but when I do to much I get worn out and can't breath right. I am hoping for the rain that we are supposed to get tomorrow because I think that the mositure might help me out alot!!

0 comments: