Friday, January 9, 2009

Oh boy...

I decided to fill up the dish washer today and man did that wear me out. I am so tired now and am ready for a nap. I sure hope that the antibotic kicks in soon. I need to clean the house because it is gross right now but I don't have the energy to do. We still have our Christmas tree up because I don't have the pateince to stand there and remove the ornaments. I would have Jeremy do it but he would just throw them all in a box and I don't want them getting broken. I am waiting for Emily to call me and tell me if she is coming over this weekend so she can help clean things up. For now I am going to go back to the couch and read a book and relax and hope that I am better real soon!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

For me, because of the psychology of a male, those strength sapping illnesses are the worst. I absolutelly hate the helpless and defensless feeling that I experience when I get one of those ailments. I hope you recover quickly.