Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekend Fun

On Saturday I went to Disneyland with Jen, Matt and the kids. We had a great time. We got there right about 8am and were ready to head home by 4pm. It was pretty empty when we got there since they had just opened and we were able to get on a good amount of rides before 10. Matt and I took Travis on Space Mountain for his first time ever. That kid loved it. When we got off he told us that he has to go on it every time we go to Disneyland. We also took him on Matterhorn, which he had never been on either and he loved that also. It was good to get him out of the phase on not going on any big rides.


This is Travis being silly in line for Pirates. He wanted me to take an upside down picture of him.

We went through Mickey's house and even got to meet him!!
Theresa loves Minnie Mouse!! She wanted her picture taken with her. Travis, of course being a boy wanted no part of that.


The kids in Jail!!!



Travis is line for Matterhorn.


The best part about having an annual pass is I did not feel bad leaving early!! I can go back anytime I want.
We did go to the Train Festical in Fillmore today and had our annual Tri Tip Sandwich. We walked around a little bit and then came home. Jeremy went over to a friend's house while I stayed home and tried to nurse my wrist. Oh yeah I sprained my wrist, or at least that's what we think I did the other day. So I have been keeping it wrapped up and I put ice on it. I slipped on the kitchen floor that I was cleaning and stopped my self with my hand. I am a danger to myself these days.




1 comments:

Evann Carter said...

Disneyland?? Why can't we ever go there!!?? I've only been there ONCE!!! But we still need to go to Magic Mountain though. Caitlin's birthday present. Hint hint! Nudge nudge Dad!

Sorry about your wrist, I hope it feels better.

: )