Monday, March 23, 2009

Movie Review

Last night we decided to go to the movies. I thought that we were going to see I Love You Man, but as it turns out we saw Knowing with Nicholas Cage. The special effects of this movie were great but boy am I glad that we did not pay to watch it. I hated the movie!! And the creepy whisper people who did not talk through the whole thing creeped me out!! I recommend that if you are going to see this movie, wait until it is out on video. Don't waste your money to watch it!!

Friday night Borders was having a release party for the Twilight movie so we took Emily to get her special edition. We were very bored at the party and were very glad to get her movie and come back home. Jeremy went to Target at 8 am on Saturday to get our Blu Ray copy because only Target and Best Buy have the blu ray copies until May.

Tonight we must go to the grocery store since our cupboards are bare. I hate grocery shopping. We always spend way to much money and never seem to get anything good.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

How did you get in for free??

Jennifer said...

My dad works for Regal so he gives us tickets.