Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just one of those days...

Today I thought I would get some stuff done but I am just not into cleaning today. So I have spent the last hour going through pictures from Gretchen's wedding which was almost 2 years ago!! I am now finally going to put them into a photo album. I also started looking at my wedding albums and realized that one of them is breaking so I am going to put them into new albums. I might even get around to writing captions next to them so someday when someones asks me who is in a picture I can tell them who is was. We have a lot of wedding pictures, one of the albums holds 700 pictures and it is full, so I think that I am going to need at least 4 albums for mine, yikes that seems like a lot of albums to buy. I think I will go to Kohls where they seem to have them an clearance a lot. I bought one there about 2 weeks ago and it was like $8.00 plus I got another 20% off of it. I am hoping that they still have some left. I think I will run down there now.

0 comments: