Tuesday, March 3, 2009

American Idol...

Yes I watch American Idol, I will admit to it. However this young man Nathaniel Marshall (why does he have to have the same last name as me??) has totally screwed up Meatloaf's "Anything for Love". This guy is so darn cheesy. He is the biggest whinney crybaby I think I have ever seen on this show. Also his appearnace is terrible. He LOVES to wear headbands that remind of Olivia Newton John (Thanks to Simon for mentioning that tonight) and he has a lot of tattoos and is trying to look like a "Bad Boy", but come on he is so super GAY it's not even funny (not that I have anything against gay people). I wish that there was already a picture out there of his outfit tonight. I am going to search for one tomorrow and look to see what other outfits he has worn and post as many as I can so you all can see what a DORK this guy really is. My apologies to anyone who does like him. He justs needs to decide which way his appearnace is going to go, he confuses me.

0 comments: