Monday, March 9, 2009

Disneyland

Here are a few pictures from Disneyland yesterday.

We went on the Monsters Inc. ride, which is in California Adventure. This is Roz from the movie she is at the end of the ride and talks to you while you are waiting to get off.

And here is a blurry picture of Sully. They car moved to quick so most of the pictures came out blurry.
Here is Denise and Gretchen on the Mal a Boomer or however the heck it is spelled. This was taken right as the ride sends you soaring to the sky.


And here are their feet and Denise's hand, she was waving to us.
The lagoon has been emptied of water and they are turning the Sun Wheel Ferris Wheel into Mickey's Fun Wheel. Apparently they have decided to make California Adventure more Disney like to attract more people.




This is the yummy alcholic beverage that I enjoyed at the bar inside California Adventure. It was so nice to be able to take a break from all of the crowds and strollers and sit in an outside bar with a nice adult beverage.




I have been trying for years to get a good picture of the faces from Haunted Mansion. I finally was able to get a decent one!!!







I thought this looked pretty neat. It's the "floating head" from Haunted Mansion.



I will be going back to Disneyland as often as I can during the next year. Gretchen and I have plans to buy one of the autograph books and see how many characters we can get to sign it. Also we did go one It's a Small World and found out that they have added 29 new characters, actual Disney ones even. There is Cinderella and the mice, Alice in Wonderland, some Toy Story characters and there is an America Room now. I did not take any pictures while we were on that, but I will next time I go.






0 comments: