Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Blog Stalking...

Yes I am addicted to blog stalking. I love reading about other peoples lives. However last year my mom came across this blog.

http://www.mattlogelin.com/

Which is all about a guy whose wife had their baby and then she passed away the next day. This was one of the saddest blogs that I had ever read and I check his blog daily to watch how he is rasing his adorable little girl.

Well a few months agon I came across this blog...

http://www.thegledhillfamily.blogspot.com/

This is the story of a family whose 4th child was born with a heart condition. A little over a week ago this little girl received a heart transplant, which her little body then rejected the heart. There was nothing else anyone could do for her so they made the painful decision to turn off her life support and she passed away on Monday. When I first read this blog I was so hopeful that she would be ok and then last week I checked it for the first time in months and have followed it every day since. A fair warning if you read it make sure you have like 5 boxes of kleenex.

I think now that I have shared these 2 blogs I need to find a new blog to follow that is a happier one! I love watching about Matt (the first blog) is raising his daughter on his own. He is one very strong man.

1 comments:

Meghan said...

Matt is one of the most strong people I have ever read about. He is truly inspiring. And super funny too.

Doesn't hurt that Maddy is so beautiful either.