Thursday, March 5, 2009

Jumpin Jack Flash...



I heard Jumpin Jack Flash on the radio today and it made me want to watch the movie really bad. I need to go buy the movie because I love it! My favorite scene has to be when Whoopi is in the telephone booth that is being dragged down the street by a tow truck and she calls the police and tells them "Help me, I'm a little black woman in a big silver box, you can't miss me". I laugh every time I watch that part. I also love when she is trying to figure out the lyrics to Jumpin Jack Flash and she comes up with "I was raised by 2 lesbians" when it actually says "I was raised by a toothless, bearded hag".


I was trying to find a picture of her in the phone booth but I could not find one. IF you have not seen this movie you need to it is great!! We have this great thing on our DVR, you can dowload movies, a lot are free, but some you have to pay for, so I am going to go check to see if this movie is available.

0 comments: