Monday, February 2, 2009

Why I hate dealerships...

So I took my car to Honda this morning and I have to leave it there for who knows how long. I was going to get a ride home from the curtesy shuttle but there was a hour wait so Jeremy was able to run down and pick me up. Now I am waiting for Honda to call and tell me what is wrong with the sunroof, which it may be a few hours before I hear anything back. Hopefully it will be a quick fix. The sunroof opens but will not close so I don't think it is the motor. I am really hoping that it is not something that is going to cost a lot of money, just for them to look at it and determine the problem is going to cost me $95!!! Now I am stuck at home without a car. I guess I will go wash all of the blankets that the kids used and put them away.

0 comments: