Friday, February 20, 2009

Queen Mary Ghost Tour

Here is a few pictures from the ghost tour on the Queen Mary.


This is the swimming pool area. It was much smaller than I expected. They tell the story about the little girl whose ghost is supposed to haunt this area and then the lights go down and you hear a little girl laughing and then the pool fills up with fog. It was so dark in there that even with the flash the pictures were hard to take.This is the broiler room. I loved how the sign looked like it had blood running down it.Here is where the Queen Mary had broken her bow open when she ran into another ship. I guess that this happened when the Queen Mary was being used as a military transport ship. They of course had to have the lights go off and then make it sound like we hit another ship and then wouldn't you know, water came pouring through the sides. I was very impressed with this part.


I will post more pictures later from the rest of our tour!!







1 comments:

Brandon Hann said...

This looks like it would be an awesome tour! I've never taken it and didn't know they simulate the crash. I'll have to check this tour out next time I'm on the ship. By the way, it's "boiler" room, not broiler. ;)