Monday, February 2, 2009

I just read...

I completely forgot that today is Groundhog's day. I just read that Phil saw his shadow and we will have 6 more weeks of winter. What does that mean that we here in California will have six more weeks of a hot winter or are we going to get some rain?? It is supposed to rain later this week but who knows if that will actually happen. Also I saw that Michael Phelps is aplogizing for having his picture taken while smoking pot, well to me this just shows that the man is human and not some swimming machine. Yes you are not supposed to smoke it but what if he needs it for medical reasons? Why must the unfamous focus on all things bad that the famous do? Aren't they humans as well and make mistakes. Well I say go Michael Phelps, smoke your pot and have some fun after all the next Olympics are for what 3 more years. Ok time to go back to looking for a job and waiting for Honda to call.

0 comments: