Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Has it really been 5 days?

Yes it has, it's been 5 days since I have posted anything. I came down with the flu or something like it Sunday night and have spent the past 2 days battling a fever, which I still have now. I did go to the Scotish Festival at the Queen Mary on Sunday. I did take a lot of pictures but I took them more of the boat than of the festival. Gretchen and I did the Ghost tour, which was a lot of fun and we learned alot about the Queen Mary. When you do the Ghost tour you get to go into the pool area which was a lot smaller than I had originally thought it was. We also did the self guided tour which takes you down into the engine room and you eventually get to see the propeller, yes it is still underwater. I will post pictures once I am feeling better. For now I am going to go take some cold medicine and go back to sleep.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better soon. I oughtta go thorugh that ghost tour one of these days.