Friday, February 27, 2009

I need sleep...

Why can I not sleep? Jeremy is snoring so loud and hard that he is shaking the bed. I turned the tv on to try and drown out the noise but I can't even hear the tv over him. So now I am wide awake at 2:30 am, I am so glad that I do not have to work tomorrow!!! I am going to end up sleeping on the couch so I can at least get a few hours of sleep.

In other news I got a lovely notice from the Franchise Tax Board today. It is our final notice to pay our state taxes from last year. I am going to call them in the morning and pray that we can make payment arrangements as I can not afford to send them the full amount that they want. I am also not looking forward to doing our taxes this year because I know that we are going to owe them.

I did learn that thanks to President Obama, I should be getting an additional $25 a week on my unemployement check and when we file taxes next year they will not tax the first $2400 that I receive this year.

I do have an appointment on Saturday to get my hair cut and colored. I am going to see one of Jeremy's co-workers wives (she gave us a 20% off coupon). I really hope that I like the way my hair comes out. Jeremy thinks that I should go red. We have tried it before and it washes out after a few weeks, well at least the color that JCPenney's uses washes out so hopefully this one wont. I also hope that I like it when it's done.

0 comments: