Monday, February 2, 2009

Bye Bye grocery money

So Honda just called and it turns out that the relay switch is fried and they have to order the part today and can fix it tomorrow morning. It is going to cost $320 to fix it!!!! I really hope that I get my unemployement benefits extended really soon otherwise we will have no more money. Darn car!! They tried to get the sun roof closed but they can not get it to work without replacing the relay switch things. My car will be spending the night at Honda and it will be covered in case it does rain. At least the guy I have been dealing with had been very nice and has explained everything to me. That is one thing I really like about the Honda dealership is the service people are super nice and they wash my car whenever I bring it down there.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It never fails, as soon as you pay off your car, things will start breaking!

Jennifer said...

The sun roof hasn't worked right in a while and I could normally get it closed but not this time. At least now I will be able to use it.