Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sierra's new toy

Sierra loves toys. Especially the long skinny dogs that Petsmart sells. I picked up this new one today because it was one clearance. It is a Halloween one that looks like a devil. This one is 18 inches long which is almost as long as she is. It is so funny to watch her drag it from room to room. Normally when I give her a new toy it takes her a while before she will play with it. Not this one though. As soon as I got home she knew that I had a new baby for her and she tried to grab the bag out of my hands. She kept jumping up for it when I was cutting the tags off of it. As soon as I gave it to her she carried it to my bed and started licking it all over. I sat down to play with her and she started licking me all over. I guess she likes this one. We normally get her the ones that are like 10 inches long, so this is great for her it is big!! They have an even bigger one at the store which we will get someday. The only problem with these toys is she likes to rip them up and take all the stuffing out and the sqeakers out as well and then still plays with the shell. Hopefully this one will last a few months.

0 comments: