Friday, October 10, 2008

Bath and Body Works


I went to Bath and Body works today because I got an email that said their really good 3 wick candles were on sale, once I got there I found out that the sale was over, so no new candle for me. I did get another surprise though, Twisted Pepperment is back out for sale!!!! My favorite winter scent, the lotion is cooling and really helps with dry skin. Sincee the foaming hand soap was on sale I got some peppermint hand soap and boy does it smell good. Last year I bought the peppermint room fragence oil for my oil burner and I have managed to save some but I know that it will be gone soon. I am going to have to get some more. So if anyone is wondering if I need anything from Christmas, yes I know it is going to be a cheap Christmas this year, I will take anything Peppermint from Bath and Body Works.


4 comments:

The Clobes Crew said...

I wasn't wondering, but thanks anyway.

Elizabeth said...

now everyone will give you peppermint stuff so you'll smell like christmas all year long!

Jennifer said...

I am actually wearing the peppermint lotion that I bought last year because with the cold weather and dry weather it makes the skin feel better!! So I smell like a candy cane right now.

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Cold weather? What's that?