Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Halloween is coming!!!!!

Today I decided to clean up the house and put up some Halloween decorations. I went outside to the shed to get my Halloween box and man it is freaking hot outside. We do not have air conditioning in the house and it is starting to get hot inside too. So what am I going to do now? Well I am going to still clean but make it going through boxes of junk that need to be gotten rid of and trying to stay cool. It's October it is not supposed to be hot like this.

Jeremy and I are going to try to go to Walmart tonight to look for stuff for his Cinderella costume. I know why go to that bad store...it's cheap and I don't want to spend a lot of money on this. Maybe we can find an adult Cinderella costume and just make some adjustments to it so it will fit him. Jeremy called me from work yesterday to let me know that Cinderella wears a choker necklace, I told him the same thing about 4 days ago. I guess he was looking at Cinderella online and found that out. Maybe I should get him to write his own post about Cinderella.

0 comments: