Monday, October 27, 2008

One very big Cinderella dress

Gretchen came by today ans dropped off Jeremy's Cinderella dress. She was kind enough to sew it for us!!! I have to say it came out very cute however since it is for a big boy it kind of looks like a potatoe sack. I now just have to work on getting the wig put up into a bun and borrow Theresa's blue Cinderella headband. Yesterday I found a necklace and earings for him. I have fingernail polish for him that is full of sparkles and the dress even has glitter on it. I can't wait until Friday!!!

3 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

I can't wait to see pictures of this! Glad you married someone that was fun instead of some drip. Hope you don't pee your pants laughing!!

Earl & Jenn Quigley said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I need pictures of him all done up. I think he needs to wear a tiara or whatever they are called. and high heels.

Meghan said...

Ooohhh I agree with Earl. High Heels are a neccesity.

I wish I could be down there.