Monday, October 6, 2008

Knotts Halloween Haunt

Last weekend we went to Knotts Halloween Haunt. We had a lot of fun going through the mazes and being scared. All though no one could scare Jeremy, which irrated me. I did not take a lot of pictures this year I think because Gretchen was not with us and when we are together we take a lot of pictures. We went to the Killer Clown Kollage maze which I missed last year, it was actually pretty funny. Emily did not like this one as she does not like clowns.
The Poo Man Group was playing in the Lost Vegas section...I know pretty dumb but at the time we thought it was funny.

These are 2 of the clowns who chased people through the park. There are lots of characters like these that run through the park and sneek up behind you. When we first got there one of them spotted Emily and chased her around in circles around me and when she finally stopped running he snorted at her and ran away to bother someone else. I couldn't stop laughing at her. Jeremy missed it because he was standing in the long bathroom line. We were able to hit all of the mazes this year, which is a first for me. It was not very crowded and we started the opisite direction of most people. We have also mastered getting in early. The trick is to buy your tickets online and then get there early and walk in the entrance area, they are supposded to open the gates at 7 but they are normally open at 6:30. We had a fun night and can't wait to go again next year.

0 comments: