Sunday, October 19, 2008

All Bandaged up....

We got a new bed today and so we had to tear apart our old broken bed. It was a waterbed frame that belonged to Jeremy's Dad. It was old and the screws where stripped. Jeremy had taken it apart and just needed to move the drawers that were on the bottom of the bed so he asked me for help. We decided to move the drawers (3 in a row) as a whole instead of taking them apart. We had moved 2 sets of them and was moving the third when I tripped and fell into the drawers that were still on the ground and then my arms fell into the drawers that we were holding. I have some huge scraps on my left arm and a small one on my right arm and my right leg is pretty banged up, from my knee to my foot. Of course we did not have any bandaids in the house. Jeremy had to go to CVS and buy some stuff to clean me up and cover my wounds. My arm and knee are swollen and very painful right now. I will take some pictures tomorrow and will post them for all to see.

2 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Bummer! I missed a step one night at Costa Baja about a month ago - my knee hasn't been the same since.
You might want to buy or make up a first aid kit for your home... We sailors always have an extensive one... :)

Meghan said...

Owwwweeeee. I'm sorry cuz... But post some pics so I can show co-workers