Friday, October 31, 2008

Same song as my Aunt Heather!!!

How funny is it that my Aunt Heather and I are the same Karaoke song??

Your Karaoke Theme Song is "Margaritaville"

You are a true party animal, but your style is mild and chill.
Kicking back with a few friends and a few drinks is all you need to be happy.

You certainly don't feel pressured to be a part of any party scene. In fact, you avoid trendier spots.
You've been known to kick loose anywhere and everywhere. All you need is a cooler.

You might also sing: "Gin and Juice," "Love Shack," and "Red Red Wine"

Stay away from people who sing: "Wind Beneath My Wings"

1 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Uh oh - the title of the song came out really, really little.
Well the underneath part of our hair is the same. I used to watch you when you were little all the time. I probably had some influence on you... (hopefully not bad influence, me being the black sheep and all - you know, no real job, living in a third world country, blah, blah, blah). HA HA!!!

And now as Captain Ron would say, "How about a margarita?"
You have seen that movie haven't you?

Ok, post some pics of Cinderella!!