Thursday, June 12, 2008

Your face is gonna freeze that way....

How many times as a kid did you make a weird face and be told that your face was gonna freeze that way?? This is a picture of my cousin Zak and our Uncle Jim making one of those faces. I know that we have pictures of other funny faces that I am going to have to find now.
This is Zak doing something weird.


And again being weird on Christmas Eve. Notice how it looks like my mom is looking at him oddly and my grandpa is ignoring the poor kid.







And here he is being a brat at our aunt's wedding. I think the title of this picture of this cd of pictures it "Zak being a little Shit". He did not want to wear those clothes at all, but he was awful cute. This cute little boy turned 18 this year!!! I used to babysit him and his sisters it is just not right that he is 18!!!! Happy very late 18th Birthday to Zak!! (his b-day was in January!!)

1 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

I love this kid! He was so much fun and so cute when he was little (except at my wedding when I threatened to rip his arms off)... He still is really fun and really cute!