Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Joseph


Do you know that I have a brother named Joseph?? Sometimes I don't remember that I do. I only see him about once a year. When he was a boy he had red hair that was straight and shiney and always looked like he had a bowl haircut. I think he is like 26 or so now. I won't bore anyone with the details of why we never see him and will just leave it at he always works. He is a train engineer. This kid loved trains from when he was a little kid until now. I do remember him also having imaginary friends (Jerry and Helicopter where there names). He would get mad if you sat on one of them!!



This cake face picture was taken after one of his birthday parties!!! And the Sombero picture was taken at my grandparents house. That hat was brought back from one of their vacations and I think all of us took turns wearing it. Joseph was the only one who got caught on camera with it!!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nope, I had no idea about your brother.

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Brother? You have a brother? Does this mean I have another nephew?