Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Laptop Issues

So I went to go download my camera and the stupid laptop is telling me that there is not enough memory left...my first thought what the hell, my second thought how do I fix this and my third thought, time to spend more money!!! So here I am pulling my hair out because I have a lot fo pictures that I want to post. Do I download them all to my work computer?? No I dont want to do that, what happens if I quit my job will they want this computer back and then what do I do with my pictures?? So what is my solution? I am going to call my dad and beg for help. Not like I would actually have to beg for help, all I have to do is ask him and he will help figure it out. I am the oldest kid so I am the favorite one, hehe. Funny story about us kids, well me and Emily to be exact. My dad took her to a hockey game about 2 months ago and ran into some friends and introduced her as "Jennifer". I guess Emily just looked at him werid and did not correct him like I would have and about 2 minutes later he realized his mistake and told them that she was actually Emily. So with that being said it just proves that I am the favorite!!

2 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

You could buy a small external hard drive to connect to the laptop and put all your pictures on there. We have 2 that we use to keep duplicates of things, because you know how devastated I would be if I lost all my pictures... Jim will be up there this weekend, so maybe he can lead you in the right direction.
:)
your favorite Aunt
(because I am everyone's favorite! or else...)

Steph! said...

We actually have 2 external drives also. They are super tiny now and do not cost all that much. I think you can pick one up around 30 to 40 dollars. We keep all of our archived photos on them as well as important documents we want saved.