Sunday, June 8, 2008

Caitlin

This is my cousin Caitlin. Today we had a family brunch and she wanted to know when I was going to post pictures of her. This first picture is when she was a little baby. She had the cutest eyes!!!! Caitlin was crabby a lot when she was little and one of my favorite memories of her was from 4th of July one year, she wore a shirt that sid "Don't bother me I am crabby" and boy was she cranky that day!! She told me today that she still has the shirt in her room, Caitlin is going to be 14 in July!!!!







This picture is Caitlin, her sister Evann and our cousin Zach. This was taken when we went whale watching one year in December. You can probably imagine how cold it was out there!!! I took some updated photos of Caitlin today and will post them once I am able to download my camera!!! Don't worry Cait I am going to find some more old pictures of you to put up!!!

1 comments:

Renee said...

Ahhh, you're blog makes me so homesick! Haha, I pull it up and it's pictures of family, I LOVE IT! I love the music too! Keep it up, it makes me so happy!