Monday, June 9, 2008

Renee


This is my cousin Renee and her goat, I think his name was Denis. Which I never understood where he got his name. Renee is in Paris now until August I think and I know that she is homesick so I thought why not post some pictures of her!!! I know I can be so mean!!



This is Renee being a monkey and climbing a pole.

And this is Renee and my Uncle Gary (her dad). I want to say that this was at Christmas time. I do remember that after every Thanksgiving, Christmas and family bbq, someone (usually my grandpa) would take a nap in Grandpa's chair. I really need to go through more pictures and find all the ones of people sleeping in this chair.
Hope you are enjoying your time in Paris Renee and when you get back you need to come visit us in California!!! We miss you lots!!

1 comments:

Renee said...

hahaha, oh man...great pictures! Thanks for those, makes me smile all the way over here in France!